By entering SuperZu, you agree to be bound by these rules.
- Everyone who enters the play equipment area must wear socks. This includes adults.
- SuperZu will not tolerate foul or distasteful language. This is a family environment with children around. Patrons who use foul or distasteful language will be asked to leave the centre.
- SuperZu has a ZERO tolerance policy for bullying. Any child or adult who is observed bullying another child or adult will be immediately asked to leave the centre. No refund will be provided. SuperZu will note the incident and future attempts to enter the centre may be rejected.
- SuperZu will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, sexuality or disability. Children or adults observed breaching this policy may be asked to leave the centre.
- No chewing gum or bubble gum is allowed in the centre. Gum makes a mess of our carpet, netting, platforms and equipment. Please dispose of gum in a bin before entering SuperZu.
- Patrons must follow instructions provided by SuperZu staff members where that instruction is made on the basis of ensuring a safe, secure and respectful environment for customers and staff.
frequently asked questions
Yes! You have to wear socks in the soft play areas at SuperZu as it is a health requirement. Socks also provide protection from slide burns to the backs of your ankles and prevent other children from climbing up the slides. If you forget your socks don’t worry! We sell socks at Reception for $3.00.